Friday, February 26, 2016

A Letter to Future Old Self

 

*EHH believe me, ME, you look awesome and fab as you are!*

Hey max! First of all, hallelujah to the Lord! Wooh see, amidst all the cake and sugar you put inside your body every single day, here you are still alive and kicking! I don’t know if you are sitting on your rocking chair right now or lying down listening to music or writing (ranting) so intensely on your journal to drain all the emotion out of you or OooOoOO in the field running (?) lol idek but whatever it is you are into now, I’m sure you’re very very happy- overflowing with love and jooooy! I also don’t know if all our dreams came true, if all those uber- duper sweet and cheesy daydreams that kept us smiling till we finally closed our eyes every night finally turned to reality, but you know even if they didn’t, God surely had something much much better ‘reserved’ only  for us bahaha so exciting! Hmm pfshh am I still me, or did I lower my standards? OH NO MAX NO but well, even if I change that “thing” that only a few know defines us the most, I know you had deeper than the Marianas Trench reasons for that, so I understand (really now? Jkjk yes I do). Well, I also want to tell you how I’m so proud of you, you surely slept a hundred times later than 3 am just to finish something of the same sort of that freaking WORKED video that really killed my (our) soul. I’m sure no step up this staircase of life was a piece of cake, but you SURVIVED, huh TOLD YA THERES ALWAYS A RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN. Please forgive me if ever by this time, this body is super worn out because I (we) obv eat lots and hate exercise, but just to say it out loud again YOU HAD FUN AND ITS WORTH IT.  I am also saying sorry in advance for the stupid mistakes I had made or (will make?) anyways, I’m sure you can do it, Max, I know you and I know how strong your heart is, please keep that courage and love inside you forever ablaze and alive! Gaah I’m so excited to meet you, not too soon please but ahaha there will always be a right time for all things. (Patience is key lol)


PS: This letter is super random, so all over the place and if ever we pursued our ‘sidedream’ of being a writer, then oops this is probably more disappointing than ever, and I would call it splattered paint, but splattered paint is still beautiful anyhow so WOW.

PPS: I HOPE U ARE HAVING YR HAPPILY EVER AFTER MEIN WELL BUT IF YOU ARENT DON’T WORRY JUST WAIT FOR ME AND ILL BE THERE TO SAVE YOU FROM THE DRAGON’S KEEP, ofcourse, hopefully, our knight in shining armor would do the saving for us, but then again, worse comes to worst? I’ll be there J


PPPS: We both know we’re not the sweetest, but here’s a *super tight and warm hug* from my present to my…whoever I may become! HAHA I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, whatever happens, you’ll always be special, Max, and no soul on any universe is and would be right and deserving to make you forget that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment